BEING MYSELF

Hai everyone.I am Rose, a new mommy and a cooking passionate. I find a  beautiful connection between both  in my life and I want to share that with everyone.It is that, both makes me happy.,😊😊😊.Cooking verity of food was always been my hobby.But I never realised the fact that cooking give me such a joy and refreshment .Even after being a mother of 7 months old baby and looking after him alone, I always find time to cook special food and make my husband happy(he is a great foodie).I love cooking as my baby's smile.I think enjoying the life that we got is a great thing,which I haven't been doing till now.Because going for a job was always on the top of my bucket list.But never get completed.I never could find a job even after being an M.tech graduate and gate aspirant(I doubt the word "aspirant" suits me or not when talking about GATE)..when ever I try to study video tutorial from YouTube,I always ended up with any good cooking channel,same with Google.My heart love cooking...but my brain always reminds me by saying "hai, u cannot take cooking seriously since u need to go for a job and make family proud ". Finally I decided to go with my heart..I am ready to do what I love.Here comes the reason behind being a blogger. I love to write.I love to protest, agree, share love and happiness through writing.Today I am loving to do what I am actually good at.All the best to me..😊😊😊😊😊




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts